Thursday, February 03, 2005

Potty Trained Revisited

I signed Caroline up for three year old preschool and the pre-requisite is that all children must be potty trained. Okay, Ms. Obvious (Caroline) told me that she was ready to be potty trained when she ripped off her very wet diaper about 3 weeks ago. I am making every attempt to train her before her third birthday. She knows all the "right" words -- it's just getting to the potty to do her business is another thing.


Caroline's New Tricycle Posted by Hello

Aunt Barbara gave her that for Christmas and she loves to ride on it. She enjoys hearing the bell on it more than riding it. Kids.


Am I going to get in trouble for this? Posted by Hello

Okay. Daddy taught her this wonderful trick of putting the box over her head as a "hat." Do you see any correlation/representation of a hat? I didn't think so.


Blue Tongue Posted by Hello

Uncle David gave her a huge bag of Dum-Dums for Christmas. Every night before she goes to sleep, she asks for a dum-dum (nothing like a little sugar just before bedtime.) and tonight's flavor was blueberry. Yummy, Yummy -- dum dum.


Big boys don't cry, except this one Posted by Hello

So, you can see what I deal with everyday. This will be the last picture of John with tears. Eric wasn't too happy with my taking the picture. But, yeah -- I just want you to be here with me to experience everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home