Wednesday, April 13, 2005

He likes it!!


New Bottle Posted by Hello

John needs to change bottles so when I was out last night at Wal-Mart, I found the bottle. It's by nuby (I think -- don't know proper spelling). I washed it last night and today gave him some water and he actually drank from it. I still need to help him with tilting the bottle up to drink from, but he's good to go.

I thought it would be a great idea for Caroline and John to be a part of Story time at the local library. Boy, was I wrong. Caroline just cried the whole time, saying "book" as the children had to sit on little bug cushions and not do nothing else. Now, the age is up to 5 years of age and I was there with both the children. I thought the rules where ridiculous having Caroline sit down for 30 minutes while the librarian reads. She only sits on my lap when at home or stands up. I guess we'll wait another year or season to see if she can sit down and just listen. Harsh rules, uh?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home