Monday, July 25, 2005

What are the kids doing today?

Well, it's summertime and time for very dirty little feet. We play out on the deck after dinner and the kids like taking their shoes of. So, every night, they take baths.








John and Caroline lying down on the deck. I wish I could be their age again. They have so much fun together. Caroline especially enjoys playing with her tricycle that Aunt Barbara gave to her for Christmas. Vroom, Vroom...ding ding, goes the bell.




I gave Miss Caroline a haircut since it was getting very long and this is how it came out. I need to trim a couple of strands, but it is short and good for this sticky weather which has arrived.






Other news on the kiddie front, I'm trying to potty train Caroline and she actually pottied (No.1) in the pot. However, it's a pure fluke. This needs to be done before preschool which starts in September. Nothing like a little pressure to get this task done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home