Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Caroline's 3rd Birthday


What a biggggg girl Posted by Hello

She received a lot of present but those came later from her party. She had a wonderful day and ate a full hot dog on a bun. We had a "Finding Nemo" pinata and the kids went crazy with the candy. After that, the kids had a craft time and I bought a wooden picture frame kit with 10 frames in it and the kids would color them with markers or put stickers on them. I think they enjoyed that nice activity. The ho-ho cake came with the wonderful design fish on it that looked like a total blob. All in all, I think a good time was had by all.

2 Comments:

Blogger tjarmstrong said...

I can't beleive she is three already. She is getting so big!!!
Happy Birthday Caroline !!!!!!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Nora said...

It was the best party for a 3 year old that I have been to! Loved the ho-ho cake--must have you write down how to make it (it sounded like I might be able to:-)

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home