Monday, February 07, 2005

A b c's

What are the kids doing today?

John ate his first hot dog today without a fight. I had to cut them into little tiny weenie pieces but he did it without choking.

The great room was quite messy today as Caroline thought it was nice to bring out all the toys from their toychest. Luckily me, since I put most of it away. Caroline sometimes helps but these days it's like pulling teeth with her.

We play monkey in the middle with the kids and I hope that John doesn't get brain damage since (by accident, of course) the ball hits his head to get to Eric. I'm not trying to do it, I swear.

Caroline sung her ABCs about 10 times tonight and I'm really impressed since I could identify a lot of the letters. You go, Caroline. She also enjoys tubby time because she finger paints on the tub walls. Boy, I didn't have that when I was a kid. I would have been another Monet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home