Monday, February 28, 2005

Counting and potty training

What are the kids doing today?

Well, last week, Caroline decided that she wanted to play hide and seek with me. So, she just started to count. One, two, three, she stops, I assist her four, five, six, seven, eighty (okay, so she needs a little assitance), nine, ten...ready or not...We have done a lot of counting and doing the alphabet.

She loves her new bed and hasn't had any problems with it. She doesn't even leave the bed if I don't get there when she wakes up. Amazing. I am so lucky.

Caroline also decided or I asked her if she wanted to go potty. And, she went. I cannot believe how big she is getting. It's a good thing too that she has an interest as she needs to be potty trained for 3 year old preschool. We are treating her with dum-dums as a reward.

John is wonderful as he is taking many steps to walking each day. I think the last count was 6-7 steps and then he gets lazy and starts to crawl. I can see how messy/dirty the house is on his pants when he crawls. It's really quite gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home